Saturday, June 18, 2011

30 for 30 plan

Ever since I found Kendi, I've been inspired, and slightly obsessed.  I love her 30 for 30 idea and am excited to see how this little challenge will effect my personal style, and shopping style.  You see, the biggest reason for participating in this little thing is to find out what I really need and perhaps become a smarter shopper.  At least be more mindful of what I am buying.  I tend to buy the same things, so I love Kendi's philosophy of shopping with a purpose. 

anyhoo, here is what I picked:

5 pairs of shoes

2 pairs of shorts

3 skirts

1 blazer, 1 cardi, 1 vest

4 pairs of pants

8 tops

3 button ups

2 dresses


So I know that I am about a week late, but I actually started on Monday, I just haven't posted my pictures.  Life has been busy.  I'll play catch up tomorrow. or the next. or the next.

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I'm doing it too! For the first time. It seems so daunting!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete